Your Midwinter Convention committee has been meeting every few weeks to plan fun, exciting, and informational activities. Our hope is that many will take part and learn and grow. Ideally, I’d like at least one person from each club to attend. Hey, I can dream.
But why should someone attend? Here are just a few reasons:
- To be motivated and and inspired.
- To gain new ideas for your club’s service
- To hear real life ideas that work
- To learn ways to recruit new members
- To brag about your club
- To meet old friends and make new ones
- To share
- To relax
- To get fired up
I promise if you attend, you will get your money’s worth.
See you there.