January is almost halfway over and the District 39W Midwinter Convention is only a month away.
The committee has been working for months but now the countdown begins for the rest of the Lions. Here's your list of things to do:
- Put your name on the ballot for 2nd Vice District Governor. Or suggest someone else for the position-some people need a shove.
- Get to work on those treasure hunt clues. They won't solve themselves and you won't have time if you wait until you get to the Courtyard.
- Register your club for the International Food Fair. I don't know about you, but I'm going to want some snacks on Friday night. (Especially after DG Pat's Cabinet meeting...)
- Buy your raffle ticket for the convention package. A winner will be drawn at the end of this month.
- Register for the convention. Register early and save some bucks. (If you win the raffle, your money will be refunded.)
- Encourage all your fellow Lions to come to the convention. Support your district, your District Governor Pat, and we'll see you there!